Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Christmas #2 Outfit

My Christmas #2 Outfit was a JCrew/Ann Taylor combo.

The Goods:
Black cashmere v-neck sweater (Ann Taylor)
Midnight tweed mini (Jcrew)
Black tights (Target)
Multi-strand black necklace (Christmas present!)
White longsleeve tee (Limited)
Enzo Angiolini bromei pump (Endless.com)



I was much happier overall with my second go at Christmas couture. The mini skirt I miraculously purchased in a J.Crew "popback," which I had previously only read about in many a blog, where the words made sense but in no way could they ever capture the greatness of it all.

Lately, in my down time, I tend to stalk my favorite clothing sites, and several times I noticed this skirt and thought, "Oh, poo, why didn't I discover this when they had it available?" And then, all of a sudden, it was back! And not only was it back----but it was in my size! As in, ONLY MY SIZE! A Christmas miracle, indeed. In two seconds, I had that puppy in my shopping cart and ready to go (along with a pair of toothpick cords....because *duh* I wanted free shipping, too!) Oohh....such a greedy little thing I am.

1 comment: