Friday, January 8, 2010

Casual Camper Outfit

I feel like I'm getting much better with my "casual" look. With the right go-to pieces, it takes about the same amount of time as just grabbing a T-shirt or sweatshirt and looking like a schlub.

I have been stocking up on lots of cheap graphic tees from J. Crew over the past few months. I've gotten some good sale deals, and I'm really hooked now!

I had my jeans rolled up in this pic because my pants were dragging along the floor and it was bugging me. And I thought maybe it would look OK to wear them out like that....but after seeing this, um.......not really feeling it.



Grey motorcycle sweater jacket (Loft)
Dark rinse boot leg jeans (Loft)
Waffle-knit longsleeve tee (Gap)
Tissue sparkling rose tee (JCrew---only $14.99!)


Here's a closeup of the t-shirts without the jacket. So pretty and delicate!



This is my outfit for a camp director workshop I'm attending tonight (I'll be directing a girls' nature camp this summer).

S'mores, sit-upons and casual chic. Poifect.

No comments:

Post a Comment