Monday, January 25, 2010

Edgy Ruffles

This outfit was a total experiment for work on Friday. And it seems OK, eh?

I really love the idea of putting cute tops over a turtleneck, but alas, this is the only thin turtleneck I own. (Hence the edginess...)

Which is crazy, because I seriously used to live in turtlenecks in college. I am a major wimp in cold weather, and turtlenecks always are so cozy. I had tons of v-neck and scoopneck sweaters, but my neck was always cold. (And it certainly never occurred to me that I could wear a turtleneck under something else. Or, I don't know, a scarf? Bah.)

Oh, and say hi to Demon Docker. :)



Ann Taylor Loft striped turtleneck (similar here)
Ruffles and Roses Tee (here --- EXTRA30 code for 30% off sale price!)
Loft silver skinny bow belt (similar here)
American Eagle skinny jeans (similar here)
Payless black oxford booties (similar here)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like this together! I keep seeing bloggers putting tank tops over those gauzy thin tops. I tried putting my Forever Garden tee over something and Jamie said it looked like an apron! (Sadly, he was right). I am having visions though of pairing my Reverie Top (purchased yesterday and being worn today) over a black turtleneck and think that could be particularly adorable!

    ReplyDelete