Thursday, January 7, 2010

Last-Minute Outfit

I locked myself out of my house this morning!

I would love to say that it's the first time I've done this. Or that it's the first time I've knocked on a random neighbor's door to use their telephone. But I think at this point I'm known in the neighborhood as "that ditzy housewife," and I'm nothing if not consistent.

I had to call my dad, and he drove me to my aerobics class and then afterwards, we went back to my parents' house and he found my spare key for me. Yes. I am officially a loser.

I must say, though, that I'm pretty impressed with how airtight my house's security is. Four doors and not a one was budging. Well, I did get our sliding door open about an inch. And Docker promptly stuck her nose through the crack as if to say, "Mommy, stop screwin' around and get me a rawhide."

She did so well with "Sit" and "Lay down." But I guess "Open the door, Docker" might take a few extra training sessions.

So this outfit was styled in approximately 5 minutes BEFORE I locked myself out. I stuffed it in my bag to change into right after class without even knowing what it was going to look like. So I'm pretty pleased I even remembered socks. Socks = 2 points for me.



I think the jeans are from the Limited, old old old.
My Anne Klein loafers. These are similar, if not the real thing. (I'm so bad.)
An old Express ruffle front cardigan.
Old Navy white lace-trim cami.
My Christmas multi-strand black necklace.
Target bracelet.
Express buckle-sleeve short-sleeve blouse.

old, old, old, old. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment