Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ain't Nothin Like the Real Thang: Scarf Trick Cardigan

THE REAL THANG...

Scarf Trick Cardigan (Originally $148. Marked down to $79.95) at Anthropologie
I admit it. This sweater intimidates me. I think it looks absolutely adorable though.


THE KNOCKOFF...

Side Ruffle Cardigan ($59.50) at The Limited
Another ridiculously priced sweater at The Limited! I think they are starting to mark their prices intentionally high, hoping that at least a few crazies will bite at full price. At any rate, this sweater comes in grey, light green, and emerald green (turquoise). I tried on the light green (mint) in store and I actually liked it. If it goes on sale, I'll probably go back. I think it will go nicely with my scalloped dots skirt (which I haven't tried on yet!---That's how I roll, peoples...) The sleeves are 3/4 length, but the cardigan itself is actually a good length, not cropped or anything. Although, the more I look at this the more I worry that it looks like a fuzzy caterpillar crawling up my shoulder....

No comments:

Post a Comment