Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spring Color: PINK!

I've never been a big fan of the color pink, but I must say that this new, vibrant shade is certainly on my radar.

I'm trying (TRYING) not to pull the trigger on anything until prices are more reasonable. (I'm totally kicking myself for not buying some of these things while Banana Republic had 25% off regular priced merchandise. Doh!)

Anyway, here are the pieces I am lusting over. One of them will be mine. I hope...


Textured Linen Topper ($228) at Ann Taylor
With code SPRING40, take 40% off one regular-priced item. Still out of my price range. And kind of impractical for my lifestyle. But for someone who works in an office? How cute is this?


Pleat-neck 3/4 sleeve top ($32) at Banana Republic
In Red Dahlia. So pretty! I love the neckline detail, and it's gotten pretty good reviews so far. The only thing that worries me is that some random people claimed that the top was too short. BIG pet peeve of mine. But other reviewers didn't find it short at all. So where does THAT leave you?


Lightweight wool pencil skirt ($79.50) at Banana Republic
Currently on sale for $55 with the President's Day sale. The pencil skirt in the Ann Taylor styling won me over. So I figure if I bought the top above, I could replicate the color combo. In the reviews, some people complained that this is more grey than taupe...which is GOOD FOR ME! :)

Silk ruffle wrap dress ($130) at Banana Republic
I love this dress. First found it when Chloe at The Chloe Conspiracy linked to it. Unfortunately (again) this is pretty impractical for my lifestyle. But aren't wrap dresses supposed to be really flattering? I wouldn't know because I've never owned one!! Wish I bought this at 25% last weekend, but maybe it'll go on sale again? Hmmm???

1 comment:

  1. I love pink and I want all those things! BR pencil skirts are really nice (I like the material better than AT's and the fit is better too). I just posted about the 40% off AT promo - it's killing me!

    ReplyDelete