Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Outfit #21: My Greatest Foe (Salmon Jacket)



Looking at this again, I think I would have used a different shirt under my Limited ruffle cardigan. How about my Banana Republic Pleat-neck 3/4 top in red dahlia? Because I like the hint of pink peeking through at the top and bottom, but the Loft turtleneck is a little too much.

Anyway, I added my AE skinny jeans and my Me Too Jeannette Satin Bow Heels (similar here).

Honestly, I've been dreading this outfit, so the fact that I made it out alive makes me 100% happy.

THE SKINNY....

"A salmon jacket, blush clutch, and rosy bronze bangles all tie together." (InStyle)

Rate of difficulty to replicate: 5 (out of 5)

SUMMARY: I still am undecided about the T-neck overall here. On the one hand, it feels very stuffy. On the other hand, I think a 26-year-old doing stuffy could be kind of ironic and fresh, no? Anyway, if I wanted to, I could probably do this one over to try tying together the colors in my outfit and accessories like InStyle says, but, uh, that seems kind of commonsensical to me. Moving on...

OVERALL RATING: C-

2 comments: