Friday, September 3, 2010

Anthropologie Labor Day Sale

I was very giddy about Thursday's Labor Day sale at Anthropologie. It took me about an hour just to check out all the sale items; there were so many!

But for the most part, there were no must-haves calling to me. You see, that's another one of my new shopping strategies. I keep two separate Anthropologie wishlists: Must-Haves and Things to Consider. I'm pretty good at keeping my Must-Have list down to 10 and under. But I admit that my Things to Consider list oftentimes fluctuates from 10 to 30!

So after going through all the sale items one by one, I did end up buying a few items I had been pining over. I think I've mentioned before that I often make similarly themed purchases in a short period. If I'm looking for more neutrals in my wardrobe, within a week, I'm inundated with navys, blacks, creams, and ivorys! Well, it's kind of embarrassing this time around, because I didn't even notice the commonality in my purchases until just now....can you?




4 comments:

  1. BOWS!!!!

    That bag is funky! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bows, yay! Those are all great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everybody! I can't wait till these arrive and I can post some reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete