Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Me and Husband!

Happy Anniversary to Me and Husband! It's hard to believe that it's been four whole years since we said "I Do"!

We got married at Callaway Gardens in Georgia---if you're ever down that way, I highly recommend it! My husband's family is originally from Georgia so they used to go on vacations there when he was a kid. 

After Husband and I started dating in college, we took a trip down during Spring Break and loved it! We fed the ducks, watched their "Birds of Prey" show, played tennis and racquetball, and went to the nearby animal safari! When we went to visit their little memorial chapel hidden in the woods, an older couple walked by and asked us if we were planning our wedding here. We just smiled! 

A few years later when we started making wedding plans, we both knew right away that the only place in the running was Callaway Gardens' beautiful chapel. 


You know who that is! It's me and Kathleen from Princess of Taylor!



4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheee! That's me!

    Happy Anniversary, guys! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful (even though you totally stole my dream dress!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pics look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete