Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OOTD: Cozy Cable Cargo

Yes, I am wearing the same pants (my Level 99 World Over Cargos) two days in a row (please don't judge!) I love them, and they are cozy, and that's that. Although I did notice that they had stretched out a little, making the fit looser.

Today I also wore my Anthro Next Year's Lily Top and Banana Republic Cozy Cable Cardigan in grey heather. I sized down to a Small in both the top and sweater. Every once in a while the sweater was a little itchy on my back, but for the most part, it was very comfortable. The perfect weight for a fall day, I'd say.

To accessorize, I used my trusty Boden Messenger Bag, old green herringbone flats (that tear up my feet...ouch) from LOFT, and my NY&Company leopard skinny belt.

The aviator sunglasses were cheap from The Limited. I love them, but I always feel a little presumptuous when I wear them in public. Husband and I both had eye appointments today and got our eyes dilated. Boy, it gets bright in a hurry! Unfortunately, even though he told me this morning to remember my sunglasses for afterwards---I forgot! So I slipped these on as soon as we got home. .....Ahhh, sweet relief.....
.

3 comments:

  1. You look like you should be in People magazine (or some kind of movie star mag!) I am so glad you love your pants :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I hope your eyes are better!

    ReplyDelete