Monday, September 13, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Buds & Bunches (and more Seychelles)

We had a really busy weekend, so I actually felt somewhat relieved/relaxed being at work today! I felt like I was running on auto-pilot though. I didn't *feel* busy, but the time just flew by, and before I knew it, Husband was calling me at 4:30 pm to say he was leaving work. 

I have tons of Anthro reviews from my weekend trip....so many in fact that my fabulous sister over at Princess of Taylor offered me the chance to guest post on her blog this week, so I will keep you posted!

In the meantime, here's my outfit today. It's my blue Buds & Bunches Tee, which I love! And some old pieces from LOFT: my short-sleeve bomber jacket and my straight-leg jeans. I don't often wear these pants because I always feel limited by what shoes to wear, but I think these Seychelles shoes have a low-enough heel that they work with the pant length without sacrificing too much comfort. They're called the Stroke of Midnight (in cobalt) and are available at Zappos here. They're called the Midnight Special Heels at Anthropologie and are available here. Or at Endless here. All three are priced at $90 (plus free shipping at Endless and Zappos), so it's really a matter of your shopping preference.

Now Husband and I are watching Bee Movie with Jerry Seinfeld, but we took a short break. I think it's cute, but it's not horribly funny. If you've read this blog for a while, you may remember that Husband and I went to see Jerry Seinfeld in person earlier this year. I never got around to posting my review, but maybe I will re-create the night for you all since it's slightly more relevant at this juncture. And guess what? We found out that BILL COSBY is coming to our area later this year! So we're already super excited to add his show to our list of To-Do's. 


1 comment:

  1. Yay Buds and Bunches! And if you need the straps shortened, mom has it all figured out already! Hehehe!

    I've been eyeing those shoes for a while. I didn't know you had them. Hm now I might really need them! I'm such a jealous shopper! LOL

    ReplyDelete