Monday, September 20, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Haphazard Lines Tank

Quick post today. You see, Husband and I got Dish Network installed this weekend after a year without cable, so understandably we are binging a little on the TV tonight.

In the past two days, we've watched a mish-mash of Swamp People (about alligator hunters in Louisiana), On the Road with Austin & Santino (of Project Runway fame), and Boston Legal (William Shatner. Need I say more?). Plus a million different football games and movies that we'd otherwise care less about. Ahhhh, so much mindless entertainment right at our finger tips.

This will be forever known as the outfit Suzanne wore when she learned how to use an ATM. (It only took 30 minutes, and three different ATM locations to do the deed...) I wore my new Haphazard Lines Tank, an old red skinny belt off a LOFT dress, a grey old Gap skirt, and old Steve Madden herringbone flats. Oh, and my Boden Messenger Bag AGAIN.


I seriously love this top, and I'm glad I got it, even though I wasn't sure about it in the store. It's pretty delicate, though, so I hope it doesn't fall apart on me. Here's hoping to a long life! I sized down to a Small. 

1 comment:

  1. Totally cute!Don't turn into a couch potato with that new DishNetwork!

    ReplyDelete