Monday, September 27, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Rainy Days and Mondays

What a rainy weekend! It has literally been raining nonstop since Saturday, which I admit has its pros and cons:

Cons:
Husband wanted to cut the grass before it rained. Oops!
Wet puppies and/or puppies who refuse to go outside at all
Flood watch---eek!
Driving on the interstate in the rain....alongside tractor trailers.....
Bad lighting outside forced me indoors for my outfit picture!


Pros:
Cold weather means I can break out the fall wardrobe!
The sound of rain on the roof when you're falling asleep
Since it was so dark in the morning, we slept in and got some extra ZZZ's!



First up, it's my Level 99 World Over Cargos. These are THE most comfortable pants I've ever worn. I got a size 29, and they're slim without being constricting. They have a somewhat low rise, so while sitting at my desk, I kept checking to make sure I wasn't being scandalous. And, guess what, I wasn't! Yay!

Also making its debut today is the Wish You Were Here Cardi. You can't really see the details far away, but there are yellow accents in the sweater, so I thought it looked really nice with my From O'Keeffe necklace. I also threw on a white LOFT tee, my Boden Messenger bag and Steve Madden flats to keep the look pretty neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment