Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OOTD: Banana-Fanna Oh-Manna

Today was a very long day indeed. I thankfully got a lot of stuff crossed off my to-do list, but boy, it sure knocked the wind out of me. I worked late tonight, so Husband and I met at our Mexican restaurant for a secret, romantic rendezvous again. And I was feeling saucy so I got some sort of banana colada with my huevos rancheros. And now I'm muy sleepy.

So needless to say, short post tonight! I wore my Vappu Dress, Miz Mooz boots, light grey footless tights from Target, Boden bag, a necklace I made, and an old Limited shrug cardigan.

I'm a little mad at my shrug actually. I bought this on super sale at The Limited at least a year ago, and I thought it was so cute, but I machine washed it and shrunk it. Boo. It's been sitting in my closet ever since, with one foot in the Goodwill pile. Well, gosh darnit, if this shrug doesn't look cute with this dress. You'd think that would make me happy, but no. Instead, I'm peeved because this experience only ENCOURAGES me to continue holding onto things well past their welcome. Because SOME day they'll become useful again. Bad shrug. Bad.

3 comments:

  1. You made me laugh! Cute shrug, cute outfit, cute necklace :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! LOL I just sent Husband off to Goodwill this morning and now I'm like, "Eeek what did I do?" I like this outfit a lot and seriously I'm stealing those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you two! Kathleen, you're so funny about those boots. LOL.

    ReplyDelete