Monday, October 25, 2010

OOTD: Black and Brown

Just call me a rebel without a cause...

I admittedly don't know much about fashion, albeit a few tried-and-true rules, which I'm apparently all about breaking.

First, it was mixing denims. Now it's pairing black with brown. What's next? White after Labor Day??

Despite my rebellious spirit, I can kind of understand the rationale on black/brown because I have been feeling a bit off all day. But, at the same time, I'm not completely positive that it's the black and brown that is causing me grief. So, who knows...

Today, I am wearing my J.Crew perfect-fit BLACK long-sleeve tee; my BROWN Tommy Hilfiger mid-calf boots; my BLACK Eloise leggings; and my BROWN jacket from Bolton's that my mom bought me for my birthday! Plus, my Express ruffle DITSY-FLORAL dress (which I'm wearing as a skirt underneath my Tee) and my Limited GREEN/GREY-STRIPED skinny scarf.

That's right. I'm mixing PATTERNS, too. Eat it, fashion... :)

1 comment: