Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OOTD: The Caped Crusader

Today I wore my brand-spankin-new Safekeeping Capelet.



::SCREAMS:: LOVE! ::SCREAMS::

I had been stalking this baby since I saw it in Anthro's latest set of adorable outfit pictures (below), and Husband surprised me and got it for my birthday!! He's the best!

I'm wearing a size Medium and it fits perfectly. It is a cropped fit, so you have to like that style, of course. The fabric is so soft and it's very comfortable to wear. It's lightweight (perfect for a nice fall day), but I was able to wear two thin layers underneath and stayed quite cozy all day. The coin purse it comes with is darling (the purse is attached to the coat by the side-pocket zipper, but you press down on the zipper prong and the purse detaches)


I totally want to recreate this entire look, and I surprisingly have most of the components already (except for the maroon undershirt and snazzy patterned gloves....um, so really, scratch that last statement about having most of the components"). .....Oh, and the bike. But since I don't actually know how to ride a bike, well......we'll just let that one slide.....

1 comment: