Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OOTD: Mirror Images

We got a big Anthropologie sale this morning---what fun! Plus, it sounds like there may be even more markdowns tomorrow! Whee!

I bought a few pairs of pants, a few pairs of tights, and this dress, which was a complete impulse buy!

Onto my outfit of the day. The top portion of my outfit came together pretty easily this morning. But then I had to figure out what to wear on the bottom, and I hit a roadblock. So being lazy, I just repeated the same color scheme from up top (brown and light grey). Not my first choice, of course, but hey, it got me out the door and on the road to work, so I'm happy.
LOFT grey tee; Banana Republic outlet brown sweater; Blue pashmina (gift that mom bought in Turkey);
Banana Republic skirt; Target grey footless tights; Miz Mooz boots 
Also, good news: Docker got her stitches out! I wasn't present at the time, but a little birdie told me that she was very brave and that she made a new dachshund BFF at the vet. Good girl, Docker!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like this a lot. It's equal parts casual and dressy! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete