Monday, November 15, 2010

OOTD: Thigh-Highs

Today I broke out my new Target thigh-high socks. Not bad for five bucks, eh?

For the past few weeks, I had been pining for some fancy pairs over at Free People for about $20 each, and then a few days ago, I ended up purchasing some at Gap for about $8. Then, the next day, I went to Target, and saw these for only $5.

I justified buying this grey pair because I missed out on the grey Gap ones I liked so much (they sold out; I ended up getting two pairs of the white). Since the socks I want to wear always seem to be in the dirty laundry hamper, I figured that backup pairs are always a good idea.

(Old LOFT sweater gifted from my sister; old Express tank top;
old J.Crew shorts; Target thigh-highs; Miz Mooz boots)
Honestly, I didn't really care too much how these socks looked. Why? Because:

A. They were comfortable.
B. I got to wear some of my neglected shorts, and
C. They kept my legs warm on a cold day.

Folks, that's what we call a win-win-win situation.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! And I'm jealous that you can still wear shorts with ANY kind of legwear! It's way too cold up here!

    ReplyDelete