Friday, November 12, 2010

OOTD: Herringbone Blazer

Today my yellow Lab, Docker, had surgery to remove a fatty tumor in her side. She came out just fine, but I foresee a very sleepless night for all of us, because she's been having trouble lying down comfortably all night. Poor thing! And I think Jack (our cocker spaniel) is having sympathy pains. He sat on the couch and cried all afternoon while Docker was away! Now, of course, he's just sad because he's not getting as much attention as his sister!

I have to get up early tomorrow to substitute-teach two aerobics classes. On the one hand, it's nice to basically get paid for doing the same set twice in a row, but, boy, does it wear me out! If I'm very sweet though, Husband might offer to take me to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast afterwards. (Cross your fingers!)

This is my outfit from today, which is not only unremarkable, but totally non-photogenic. This is the only half-decent picture I took (out of about ten), and the most blog-worthy part is that the doorknob makes me look like the incredible shrinking woman.

I bought this sparkly belt from LOFT with the specific purpose of wearing it as a necklace (like Chloe of The Chloe Conspiracy always does!), though I had some trouble styling it to my satisfaction, and I bought this Gap herringbone blazer (because Kendi of Kendi Everyday looked so cute in it!).........Hey, what can I say? I'm a fish.


Also featured in this outfit are my LOFT jeans, my Tommy Hilfiger brown boots, my black J.Crew tee, and my LOFT purple V-neck cashmere sweater.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Well, between the oversized doorknob and the building block packages next to you I can't decide if you are a shrinking woman or a giant! Love the outfit though- did you get breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha----no! i didn't get dunkin donuts breakfast saturday....i got it on sunday though! :) hehe

    ReplyDelete