Thursday, December 16, 2010

OOTD: Blogging in Bed

I woke up to a nice snowfall this morning so I'm blogging in bed. This would be the perfect day to wear this robe, yes? Soooo cooooozy.

And now: my prepster-look from yesterday for your blog-viewing entertainment:

(Eddie Bauer sweater, Limited infinity scarf, J.Crew perfect-fit tee, LOFT khakis, Steve Madden Melanee oxfords)
And have you checked out Anthropologie's sales today? 25% off regular-price jewelry and an additional 25% off sale items (no codes required). I'm personally struggling about whether to cave on a certain dress that I was hoping would get a second cut first....

Because stores should know by now not to mess with me when it comes to sales. I placed an order at J.Crew with some "great" deal a few weeks ago, only to see an even "greater" deal a few days later---so you guessed it, I placed the whole order again. And now that J.Crew is presumably having their "greatest" deal now (30% off sale and free shipping at $150), is it wrong that I'm considering placing the order a THIRD time?!

I probably won't be around for the next few days, but I'll be back as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. SEE YOU TOMORROW! Give us a call when you are leaving Grandma's. You look cute today!! Can't wait to see you!

    And the sales are totally tempting. How rude to do it right BEFORE Christmas!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete