Monday, December 6, 2010

OOTD: Lucerna Dress

I don't know about you all, but at my house, all us people and puppies are snuggled up on the couch waiting for the Pats and Jets to duke it out on Monday Night Football.

Husband and I have both decided that no matter the outcome of this game, we hope it's definitive and determined early on.  I love the Patriots and all, but man, they stress me out. Those exhilarating, last-second, come-from-behind TDs may *seem* fun, but they are generally the product of three and a half quarters of tense nail-biting, angry yelling at the TV screen, and heart palpitations. And then outsiders complain about the Patriots' running up the score every so often---man, it's the LEAST the Patriots can do for their fans after putting them through heck all the time!

(Free People black beanie; Banana Republic sweater;
Gap cable thigh-high socks; Miz Mooz boots;
Lucerna Dress (sized down to small); LOFT grey tee
Isn't it funny how pets always get so inquisitive when their parents take OOTD pictures? Anyway, I heard from a very reliable source that Docker and Jack are going to hit the jackpot this Christmas...

Can't wait to share!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I want to know what they are getting! I need ideas for Abbie and Izzy!

    I love this outfit. I'm glad you snagged this dress! You look great in that color!

    ReplyDelete