Friday, December 3, 2010

OOTD: Neutrals are Easy

I have a deep, dark secret that I'm dying to get off my chest....

I am having a secret love affair.

There, I said it. Except.....it's not really all that secret. Husband even knows about it. In fact, during the day when I whine about my heartache, he goes out and drives my love over to our house. Isn't he sweet? I rendezvous with my love at least once a day, sometimes more, and my heart is aflame when ever he's not around.

What's my love's name, you ask? Why, it's Gaviscon. And, in my lovestruck eyes, he's the only remedy for a broken heart! (ba'dum-ching!)

(J.Crew beige turtleneck, AE plaid men's shirt, old Ann Taylor cashmere cardigan,
World Cargo Pants in beige, Anne Klein Ladell boots)
Hahaha, did I get you going for a little while at least? I know, I know. Horrible puns....what can I say? :)

Anyway, whenever I have an easy time getting dressed in the morning, I size myself up in the mirror and incredulously say, "Whoa, that was too easy...... What gives?" 

And every time----every time!----I look down at my clothes and realize I've dressed myself entirely in neutrals. A smorgasbord of browns and whites and beiges and blacks and not only greys with an E, but grays with an A, too!

Incredible, isn't it? Neutrals really ARE easy!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your opening- I actually had to click on the link to see what it is though- it made me think of Gaston in "Beauty and the Beast," and I knew that couldn't be right! AND you look cute in neutrals :-)

    ReplyDelete