Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All Dolled Up...

....and nowhere to go.

I got all spiffied up today in my Wightwick Manor Dress, but the weather is not being agreeable (sleet and snow) so I decided to play it safe and NOT drive up and down the interstate all day. Which means no work today.

What a bummer! Normally, I would get changed into some comfy lounge clothes, but I think I'll try to keep this outfit on a little longer just to enjoy my fleeting cuteness. :) Maybe I'll run an errand or something. Hey, at least the baristas in Starbucks got to see me!

In other news, I think maybe I should take a blogging hiatus more often! It seems like I get more followers when I'm NOT here. Hmmm.....are you all trying to tell me something? No, no, no. It's my wonderful sister's doing over at Princess of Taylor. She has graciously again included me in her awesome giveaway celebrating her one-year blogging anniversary! Click here to sign up and you can win a pair of handmade earrings and a $50 gift card to the store of your choice!!! Woohoo!

Wightwick Manor Dress, Red opaque tights, Miz Mooz boots,
Limited infinity scarf, Circle Game Belt

Lots of exciting things happening in the Square-Root household, but unfortunately, not necessarily clothes-related. I'm kind of hitting the wall in terms of shopping. I've been very good about keeping my shopping to a minimum this month, but it's been very difficult/depressing. As soon as February 1 rolls around, I already have three shopping carts full and ready to go! :P But even still, shopping just isn't bringing me the joy it used to. So I'm trying to find new outlets, including more exercise, more work (and hence more $$$!), more Quantum Leap watching, and more Starbucks (and hence less $$$!).

Anyway, hope you're all staying warm and I will be back again soon! I am anxiously counting down the days to the end of the month so I can "analyze" all my January purchases. :) Whee!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back and I am glad you were able to get that dress- you look adorable! This rain/snow/sleet is ridiculous- so I am also glad you stayed at home :-)

    ReplyDelete