Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Spy Anthropologie(?): First Falling Blouse

When my husband and I are driving in our car, I have a bad habit of yelling out when I see something important alongside the road----like, I don't know, a gopher. Or maybe a dog walker.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it, but apparently it can be "startling" for the driver. Who knew?

Luckily, my husband has grown more accustomed to my similar habit of yelling at the TV when I see suspected Anthropologie items. (Although I am starting to feel a little guilty each time he excitedly asks what he missed and why I want to rewind...) It's just Anthropologie, dear...

This latest sighting is a tricky one, because I'm pretty sure it's Anthropologie's First Falling Blouse, but I'm not 100% sure. I even tried IDing this blouse by comparing the placement of the leaves, but the results were inconclusive. (Although I'm holding out hope for our pending fiber and DNA tests...) It was an nTelos commercial, and I'll let you take a look at the screenshots and make your own mind up about whether it is or it ain't.



1 comment:

  1. It looks like a match to me!

    And I totally do the same thing about yelling out when driving or watching tv so it must be hereditary!

    ReplyDelete