Friday, March 25, 2011

I Spy Anthropologie: Potpourri Edition

Hi, everyone. Long time, no see!

I've been super busy, so please excuse the lack of posts. I just have time for a quick post tonight to give you a backlog of Anthropologie sightings I've been hoarding. Enjoy!

1. Spliced Ikat Shift in an Edible Arrangements TV ad

(Too bad this shift dress didn't look this good on me!)


2. Liquid Bouquet Tank in a Honda Odyssey Magazine Ad


(I originally saw this in one of my old InStyle magazines, but eventually took this picture from
an old Redbook while visiting my grandmother........I've got my finger on the pulse, baby...
No, really. That's my finger right there....on the pulse....see it?)




3. Cockatoo Feather Dress worn by Kate Walsh 
in the InStyle Look of the Day (March 14, 2011)

I am in love with this dress. I am not, however, in the love with the $498 price tag. Yikes!


And as always, remember to check out Anjali's great blog, goldenmeans, for even MORE great Anthro sightings!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! So THAT'S what you were snapping pictures of at Grandma's house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm glad you're posting again! You are so good at spotting Anthro pieces! And too funny about Redbook! LOL

    ReplyDelete