Thursday, May 26, 2011

Anthropologie Wish List

I've noticed on other fashion blogs that people don't seem too thrilled with the latest offerings at Anthropologie (or lots of other stores, for that matter).

I must admit that I concur.

But as I've mentioned in the past, it's no real surprise to me, since I have always preferred my fall-winter wardrobe to my spring-summer one. I like to layer things; I don't like my neck or arms exposed (weird, I know); and my legs are so pale that I hate wearing shorts and skirts.

I hope this season to pick out a few things from my closet that I like, and basically wear them into the ground. If I make it to September alive and clothed, I will be satisfied.

So I've been pretty surprised at how hard I'm lusting after a few certain dresses at Anthropologie considering my anti-spring tendencies. Aren't these dresses amazing? I love the mint greens and pastels. They're quirky, but still sweet. And the shapes are simple enough that they could be worn to lots of different occasions.

They're all pricey though, so I'll have to wait for a few cuts before they're in my price range. I get to visit my sister in a few weeks and we plan on lots of Anthropologie shopping. I hope these dresses are in store so I can try them on!!

Verdant Slip Dress $138

Sugared Dress $198

Gathering Breeze Dress $258
 

3 comments: