Friday, May 20, 2011

Out and About: When Anthropologie and J.Crew collide

Do my eyes deceive me?

 I was browsing J.Crew's site this evening and found their "See How They're Wearing It" feature, which depicts nine different women all wearing the Perfect Linen Shirt.

Imagine my surprise when I saw what I'm pretty sure is Lil's Plaited Brushstrokes Skirt, on sale at Anthropologie for $49.95!


I love Courtney's look because it combines the easy, preppy cool feel of J.Crew and the funky, free-spirit vibe of Anthropologie. I've pretty much been shopping exclusively at J.Crew and Anthropologie for the past few months so it's great to think about how their aesthetics complement one another.

Plaited Brushstrokes Skirt $49.95

2 comments:

  1. That's funny! The first time I visited Anthropologie and J Crew I wondered if they were affiliated, actually, since their stores in NY are all right next to each other...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at spotting Anthro! I always like how J.Crew looks online and styled at the store but it looks awful actually on me. Boo!

    ReplyDelete